Friday, April 10, 2009

In Chicago...

CHICAGO
I spent the last week in Chicago having a blast. I was hanging out with this cool kid Anthony and I learned a few things...
--In Chicago there are literally hundreds of different ways to get from point A to point B; and the fastest route is often the longest.
--In Chicago the roads don't have pot holes, the pot holes have roads...--In Chicago the roads are very narrow...and people usually park on both sides.
--In Chicago you can only turn right on a red light between 7AM-7PM.--In Chicago you don't put ketchup on your hotdog...ever.
--In Chicago Roosevelt, Washington, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Lincoln, Madison, Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Polk are roads not Presidents.
--In Chicago people pay a toll to drive on roads...imagine dropping a few coins to take Bangerter home.
--In Chicago red, green, blue, brown, orange, yellow, purple, and pink are trains, not colors.
All in all, I had a lot of fun hanging out and going to the nicest gym I've ever been in...fancy stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I feel inclined to tell you that I am jealous of your adventures and also to inform you that the informing that you've done was informing that I was not informed of while I spent time in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago sounds like a blast. I've gotta go there sometime. I'm glad that I now have all that wonderful information for when I do visit... You know its my mom's favorite city.

    ReplyDelete