Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"To love would be an awfully big adventure.”

A spouse, a partner, a friend, and a lover to:
  • share ideas with and discuss current events
  • to go on bike rides with
  • to scrimp and save with
  • to change the world with
  • to see the marvels of the world with, but also help me remember the drops of oil on the spoon
  • to tell me when I'm wrong and accept my apologies
  • to share my dreams and aspirations with
  • to tell me its all going to be alright after I've had a bad day
  • to watch our kids open presents on Christmas morning with, after staying up all night putting them together
  • to go camping with and watch the stars
  • get lost on road trips
  • to achieve our goals with
  • to watch movies with
  • to succeed with
  • and fail with
  • to be my partner
  • to be my best friend
  • take long talks with and lose track of time
  • to inspire me to be better than I thought I could be
  • to inspire
  • to share the rest of my life
  • to share myself
  • to travel the world with (China, Italy, France, Australia, Africa, Mexico...)
  • to grow old with
  • to ride a train to the tip of Maine and be the first people to watch the sunrise over America
  • to have an eternal family with
  • to buy our dream house with and fill it with children and pictures and books
  • to adopt with
  • be honest
  • to respect
  • that loves me
  • I'm in love with.
Is that too much to ask? I hope not...

(PS - I borrowed the title quote from Michal. Isn't it great?)

2 comments:

  1. Great. Post.
    It's not too much to ask... and you'll find it. You have too much to offer not to.

    ReplyDelete