Friday, February 20, 2009

My 25 Things....

1. I have a stutter. I went through ten years of speech therapy and I still I have it. I’ll probably always have it. I’m told that it’s hard to notice, I don’t believe these people.

2. I have an iPhone, and I don’t know how I lived almost 21 years of my life without one. I’m addicted to it. My five most used aps: Email, ESPN, Facebook, Stocks, and Mancala.

3. I like to work-out, and I try and do it every day. I’m a bit of a health nut, there are a lot of foods I won’t eat and I really like V8 juice.

4. I love to play the card game Hearts and I think I’m pretty good at it. My high score is 0, and I’ve got it three times. Unless you play, it’s impossible to appreciate the feat...but you should still appreciate my greatness.

5. I’m a reality TV junkie: Survivor, Amazing Race, Girls Next Door, Big and Rob, The Real World, Dr. G, anything really. If its reality TV, I’ve probably seen it. Every week we have a little "Survivor Party" and everybody thats anybody attends. We usually have it at Michal's house and you're not invited, cuz you aren't a big enough fan. It's very exclusive...

6. My favorite movies are Legends of the Fall and The Count of Monte Cristo.

7. I have this weird thing where I start a book and never finish it; but my favorite book is It’s Not About the Bike by Lance Armstrong, and I like any Grisham books...who doesn't?

8. I love the Utah Jazz and my mood fluctuates with their record. Obviously, this year has been rough. I cried when they lost in the Finals, but I was ten so it was ok. Last night when they beat the Celtics I felt great, immense joy. John Stockton is me hero, and D-Will aint half bad himself.

9. I can complete a Rubix cube in under two minutes.

10. I finished my Bachelors degree when I was 20, and I plan to have my Masters when I’m 22.

11. I enjoy board games; Settlers of Catan in particular.

12. My favorite tv shows are The Office and Desperate Housewives.

13. I’m looking for a job right now, but I routinely substitute teach. Oh the stories I could tell about the future of America...

14. I still drive the car my dad bought me in high school. It gets me around and doesn't chug the fuel.

15. I’ve been to almost all the 50 states.

16. I have a crush on Jennifer Aniston. Jen, if you read this, call me. I love you.

17.

18. I’ve never broken a bone and had never had a cavity until about two days ago.

19. I believe wholeheartedly in the Law of Attraction.

20. I have hundreds of basketball cards and thousands of dollars of basketball memorabilia. It’s my “guilty pleasure.”

21. I use to own a window cleaning company so I can appreciate a nice clean piece of glass.

22. I want to live in Chicago or San Diego.

23. My favorite car is a Porsche Cayenne.

24. I eat paper, all the time. Is it weird? You betcha…

25. I plan on being a millionaire one day. Why not a billionaire, you ask? Well, I think anything over a couple mil is just gravy. I don’t want to work my whole life. I want to enjoy my money.

4 comments:

  1. Love it. Especially the nakie picture of Jen. Wow Bryce. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wasn't naked, she is wearing a tie...get with it Rachel... And I read it for the articles. Ha, if only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah hah hah hah hah hah hah this is so great. P.S....LOVE LOVE LOVE Mancala. Love that you play it on your iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you teach me how to solve a Rubix cube?

    ReplyDelete